Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fooooood Fight!!!!



FOOD FIGHT: A MUSICAL COMEDY FOR WAIST WATCHERS! is a musical revue that pays homage to and pokes fun at the boxing match between food and the human body, and the pleasures and neuroses that are linked to it: the battle of the bulge, diets, exercise, plastic surgery, cooking show gurus, and more. FOOD FIGHT features four ladies in a women’s-only gym, belting out hysterical song parodies about food, diets, exercise, yoga, plastic surgery, self-esteem, marriage, and more. Hit songs include If I were A Size Two (If I Were A Rich Man), Botox Queen ( Dancing Queen), I Went To The Buffet Line (I Heard It Through The Grapevine), Look At Me I’m Rachel Ray (Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee), and The World’s Greatest Ice Cream (The Impossible Dream).

Don't miss this hilarious Off Broadway production, in Jacksonville May 5 - 9, 2010 at the Wilson Center for the Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment