Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Selection of Awesome Thanks

After the Wizard of Oz came to town, a group of second grade students sent us some handmade thank you cards, expressing their delight and gratitude in seeing the show through some donated tickets. There is nothing like the words of a child to really get the message across. [Although they did think our name was "Creative Artist" instead of "The Artist Series". Cute!]

A special thanks to these sweet students, as well, for coming out and having such a great time!

[image by Julia]

Dear Creative, artist,
Thank you for the tickets for the wizard of Oz. I have gone to a play befor but that was amazing. It was better than Hortant hears a who. how did you make the sound a feackts my hole class jumped when the wich came and left. I mite be in 2 grade but I loved that play. The cowarly lion was cute + funny. My mom liked the cyclone. Thank you for donating the tickets for me my mom and my class we all loved it. I liked Dorothy and toto made a grate team. Thank you so much.
love, Elicia

Dear Creative Artist,
Thank you for donating those tickets to our class. We all liked the play. My favorite part was wene the scarecrow all most got on Fire. I did not like the wicked witch. She was mean. I only did not like the part were we hade to have a brake because I was having a blast it was awsome.
from Noah

Dear Creative Artist,
Thank you for donating the tickets to us I loved the Wizard of Oz. My favoret part is when I think it was a screen coming down well that was cool and I got to see the Wicked Wich of the West flying on her broom. Are you sure there is a real glanda or it's a lady who's acting like glanda. I'm asking cause we had a Wizard of Oz party on October 30, 2009. It was so funny when then wich got melted. I was scard when smok poofed out. Also does rubby slipers were beatil. I really loved it was so fun being there.
Love, Assita

Dear Creative Artist,
Hello my name is Arianna or you can call me ARI. I would like to thank you very much for the tickets. I'm in Ms. S-- second grade class. Room 1**, Jacksonville FL and my address is *****. If you ever want to come to my house if you have time, my mom's name is ***. My dad's name is *** and my Brother's name is ***. he cry during the play because when Dorthey said "I would miss you best of all scarecrow." That is where my brother started to cry.
I have had a lot of fun watching you. Also thank you very, very. very much for donating the tickets agina thank you for the tickets. thank you so much.
Love you friend, Arianna

[image by Julia]

Dear Creative Artist,
Thank you for donating the tickets to my class. I had a great time. I like when the wing monkes came in a tered the scarecrow apart then the cowarly lion pick up the scarecrow legs and said iw iw iw that was funny.
My favorite part when every time Dorothy, the scarecrow, the tinwoodmen, the cowarly lion starded to walk some where elase you people would sing where off to see the wizard the wunderful wizard of oz. You people did great!!!
Lots of love Julia

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! I'm in love with these sweet letters! I especially love the one where she invited everyone home with her. So wonderful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete